Educator Cards help get more resources to the Osceola students who need them, whether it be because their school does not have a library, or their school library does not have a healthy collection that supports their curriculum and needs. Visit any Library branch to sign up for or renew an Educator Card. Like personal Library Cards, Educator Cards are valid system-wide at all Osceola County Library locations.
This card only extends to educators whose employment is based in Osceola County. An educator may have an Educator Card in addition to their personal Library Card.
Educator Card Attributes:
- 100 Checkouts (Standard Card: 50)
- 50 Holds (Standard Card: 20)
- Auto-Renewals* up to 3 times (*Excludes items that have hold requests)
- K-12 Classroom Instructors including public, private, and charter schools
- Pre-School and Day Care Providers
- Homeschool Leaders
- Professors and College Instructors
To apply for an Educator Card, the following proof (where applicable) is required at the time of sign-up and card renewal:
- School-issued ID
- Paycheck Stub
- Proof of registration as a "home education program with the school district on school district letterhead
- Proof of certified home-based child care service from the State of Florida