Book a Meeting Room
The Osceola Library System provides multipurpose rooms for lawful public use. All uses of the multipurpose rooms must be in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws.
Multipurpose rooms are available for reservation by nonprofit or not-for-profit organizations and groups for the purpose of holding meetings or events of a civic, cultural, religious, political, or educational nature. They are not reserved for individual use. The direct sale or promotion of goods and services by for-profit businesses is prohibited in multipurpose rooms.
Rules for Room Use
- All meetings and events held in multipurpose rooms must be free and open to the public. No fees, charges, dues, or donations may be charged or solicited from those in attendance.
- Food and drink are prohibited in all meeting and study rooms.
- Meetings and events held in multipurpose rooms must not exceed room capacity.
- Meetings and events held in multipurpose rooms may not disrupt the use of the Library by others. All those attending meetings and events in multipurpose rooms are subject to the Library Code of Conduct.
- The person making arrangements for the reservation of a room must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, will assume full responsibility for the use and condition of the room, and will be held responsible for any costs associated with cleaning or repairing damage done to the room.
- Organizations and groups using multipurpose rooms are responsible for setting up and taking down tables, chairs, and equipment and should make arrangements to set up in advance and tidy the multipurpose rooms at the conclusion of an event or meeting.
- Multipurpose rooms must be left in a neat, clean, and orderly condition after their use or the privilege to use the multipurpose rooms for future events may be revoked.
- Multipurpose rooms must be vacated at least fifteen (15) minutes prior to the Library closing.
- The Library is not responsible for resources, equipment, or personal belongings left in the multipurpose rooms.
- Permission to use a multipurpose room does not constitute an endorsement by the Library or Osceola County. Promotional materials and announcements for meetings and events shall not suggest or imply the endorsement of the Library or Osceola County.
(*subject to availability)
(*subject to availability)
Robert Fisk Room
Barbara U. Thornton Room
West Osceola Multipurpose Room
West Osceola Meeting Room
All meeting rooms provide tables and chairs.
For images of meeting rooms, visit the branch location page.
Patrons are responsible for bringing their own computer cords (HDMI, VGA, etc).
Study rooms are available on a first-come, first-served basis. In-person sign up only for same day and next day use. 2 hour time limit with an additional 1 hour if no one is waiting. Rooms must be vacated 30 minutes prior to Library closing. Each room provides a table and chair(s).
Study rooms are not reservable.