Get your documents notarized at the Library!
Notary Services are provided free of charge at every Library branch based on notary availability.
Appointments and Library cards are not required to use this service.
In preparation for your visit with the Notary:
- Look over all documents to make sure you have all the information you need.
- Bring a valid photo ID and one more form of current identification that features your signature.
- Do not sign anything without the Notary present.
- Bring your own witnesses – the Library cannot provide witnesses for you.
Please be aware of the following limitations on Notary Service:
- Notary Services is one of many important services provided by the Library – you may be asked to wait, come back on another day, or use another Notary in the community to have your document successfully notarized.
- The Osceola Library System reserves the right to deny notary services based on professional judgment.
- Only simple documents will be notarized – nothing requiring legal expertise, such as Wills and Living Trusts.
- Only documents in English will be notarized.