FREE Tax Help
If you are need of assistance to file your 2021 taxes, there are multiple programs that can help.
The IRS's Volunteer Tax Assistance (VITA) and Tax Counseling for the Elderly (TCE) programs offer free basic tax return preparation to qualified individuals.
The VITA program has operated for over 50 years. VITA sites offer free tax help to people who need assistance in preparing their own tax returns, including:
- People who generally make $58,000 or less
- Persons with disabilities; and
- Limited English-speaking taxpayers
The TCE program offers free tax help, particularly for those who are 60 years of age and older, specializing in questions about pensions and retirement-related issues unique to seniors.
Osceola County VITA and TCE Locations
- VITA of Central Florida, 865 Duncan Avenue, Kissimmee, FL 34744, 863.272.9781 - Appointments Required
- Robert Guevara Community Center, 51 Florida Parkway, Kissimmee, FL 34743, 407.348.7551 - Appointment Not Required
- The Lion Foundation, 3501 W. Vine Street, Suite 524, Kissimmee, FL 34741, 407.906.5007 - Appointment Not Required
For more information on VITA and TCE programs, locations, and what to know before your visit, download this form. TAX AIDE.pdf