Curbside Pickup is now available at all branches.
Curbside Pickup is a new, convenient method of checking out items and picking up holds.
- Curbside Pickup Hours of Operation -
Monday - Friday, 10am - 4pm
All Main Branches
Wednesdays and Fridays, 10am - 4pm
Be advised that this service is for checkouts only. The only way to return Library items will be through our outdoor bookdrops, except HotSpots which must be returned inside. Please note that in order to prevent damage to Library materials, Curbside Pickup will not be available during times of rain or inclement weather.
Curbside Pickup Procedure:
- Place an item on hold through our online catalog and specify from which branch you'd like to pick up your item(s).
- When you are notified that your holds are ready for pickup, visit your chosen branch within 7 days* to pick up your items.
- Park in one of the designated Curbside Pickup parking spaces and call our main line at 407.742.8888 to notify us that you have arrived. State at which branch you are currently located and we will connect you to the staff at that location.
- State your name and Library card number, and verify the address associated with your Library card. Confirm the items you are picking up.
- We will check out your items to your account and then place them on a specially marked table or cart in front of the building. Please wait for staff to reenter the building before you step out of your vehicle.
- One we are inside, you may exit your vehicle and collect your items, they have already been checked out to your account.
*NOTE: Items that have not been picked up after the 7th day will be released from the hold request and placed back into our collection or be held for the next patron in line.
Personal Shopper Service
Browsing the stacks will be prohibited. If you do not have a particular title in mind, but wish to check out books, DVDs, or audiobooks, we now offer a Personal Shopper service to help you find items.
To utilize the service, choose one of the following forms of communication:
- Call our main line at 407.742.8888
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chat with a Librarian (link located on the main page of our website)
and request the Personal Shopper Service. We will ask you a few questions about what you're looking for -- such as "10 Children's books about trucks." Your Personal Shopper will then find and collect relevant items for you that meet your request. The items will be placed on hold for you and when your items are ready, you will be notified to pick them up using Curbside Pickup.