The purpose of Library programming is to strengthen community connections and enrich lives by sparking imagination, creativity, engagement, and learning. Library programming is developed based on diverse community needs and interests and by using the most cost-effective resources and methods.
If you are interested in presenting or performing at the Library, please read through the following information and complete the form on this page. The Library reviews and vets all submissions carefully.
If your submission is accepted, a Library representative will contact you to discuss the next steps.
*All requests must be made at least 60 days in advance of the intended program date.
The best submissions will:
- Align with the Library’s Strategic Plan goals
- Enhance the Library’s role as a learning and cultural center for the community
- Provide unbiased and qualified informational, historical, or cultural information or experiences
- Promote inclusion and diversity
- Increase collaboration with local business/organizations and the community
Considerations when submitting a request include:
- Presenter’s documented qualifications and applicable background
- Duplication of other community programs
- Relationship to Library collections, resources, exhibits, and other programs
- Availability of desired date, time, and location
- No solicitation or sales permitted without Library Administration approval
- All Library programs are and must always be free and open to the public