OPENING DATE: TBD
Craft your dreams at the seams! From the first cut of fabric to that final stitch, you will find everything you need to sew a dress, create a costume, or even start your clothing line in TechCentral's Sewing Studio.
The studio is equipped with:
- 4 Brother CS6000i 60-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machines
- 2 Brother 1034D 3/4 Tread Sergers
- Large Table for cutting and measuring fabrics
- Ironing Board and Iron
- Customizable Dress Form
- Some additional materials such as thread and fabric
- Bring your own supplies to work on personal projects
There will be beginner classes to learn how to sew, but the more advanced only need to pass the assessment to use the equipment in open lab hours.